[wishlist idea] Memorize answers unless I say not to...

 For the installer and debconf: What if it's interactive, but
 memorizes your responses, so that the next install is fully
 automatic?  Some questions you'd want to have asked again.  Mark them
 by using Shift-Enter during the first install perhaps?

 Have it write a "kickstart" type file that's got a language in it...
 (Perl would rock) It could do lookups in LDAP or whatever...

 Site wide, machine local...

 Bet I've added nothing new. 8-)  That's life.  Hello all!

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
http://www.microsharp.com