Re: design problem when installing base system

Good point. I haven't look at how debootstrap handles this situation.  In any
case the problem should be fixed with debootstrap rather than having
boot-floppies hack around it, since debootstrap is a generally useful tool.

I'll take a look at debootstrap.

David