busybox dpkg status

The busybox implementation of dpkg (based on udpkg) should be working
now, im sure bugs will become aparent, but it does generate a status
file and and unpacks the info files etc. It is not making the status
file compatable with the full dpkg though.

If we use this to install udebs at runtime instead of just extracting
the data.tar.gz at build time then we can allow for upgrading udeb
packages. To do this we will need a retriever to find the local udebs
(from floppy, hd, or cd), i have some code that is heading in that
direction, so will try and get something working soon.

Glenn