Re: No response from keyboard on Oldworld- possibly relevant kernel change

Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> There were 2 lines added in to the rd.c kernel module in version
> 2.2.18 very close to the line where the user is requested to insert
> the floppy. These lines were also in 2.2.19, but disappeared in
> version 2.3.0. The (I think) bogus lines are shown at
> http://innominate.org/cgi-bin/lksr/linux/drivers/block/rd.c.diff?r1=1.1.1.9&r2=1.1.1.10&cvsroot=v2.2&only_with_tag=LINUX_2_2_18

Well, you have to submit this as a bug against the powerpc kernel,
and/or talk to the kernel maintainers.  We don't actually maintain the
boot-floppies kernels here.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>