Re: Boot-floppies for Woody

Thomas Guettler <guettli@web.de> writes:

> > Don't use the woody branch.
>
> That's what I did. I checked out the project boot-floppies without
> parameters. If I read the Archive correctly this gives me the
> woody-branch since some days.

No, that's called the HEAD.  Taht is indeed what you are supposed to
be using.

I still don't understand how you can be getting the error you say
you're getting.

> Is it recommended to use the
> potato-branch for building woody-CD's (That's what I want to do)?

Well, you could try it, if you just want something now.  I know that
the potato branch does build in potato, and the woody branch doesn't
yet build at all.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>