Installation Problem (Debian Linux)

Dear Sir,
I have a PC with 20GB Hard disk, 810 Intel Chipset Motherboard and P-III 700 CPU. In my hard disk, there are two partition, First partition (i.e Pri. Dos portion) contain Windows'98 OS. I have already installed Debian Linux in my Second Partition, after installation I am facing various problem, please solve my proble.

Problem 1: After Installation ( your mentioned procedure which was avalable in your CD) , I found that all the files are not installed.

Problem 2: Xwindow is not working.There I found a error message.

Problem 3: Now I remove Linux portion from my machine, but I am unable to delete partition.Actually, problem is that after deletion of Linux protion when I am booting my machine that time system automatically goes to Linux and hang that machine. I can't go to my windows98 section.Question is that how I remove linux boot information from MBR(Master Boot Record)protion.

Thanking you

Sujit
email:sujit_pandit@chequemail.com

Chequemail.com - a free web based e-mail service that also pays!!!
http://www.chequemail.com