Re: Debian Floppies/ReiserFS

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 03:03:51PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> "John H. Robinson, IV" <jhriv@ucsd.edu>  is also working on ResierFS,
> hopefully working from the woody branch of the boot-floppies CVS area.
> Is there any way you could coordinate with him on any further effort
> rather than having a forked effort?

Thanks for the comment, I would be delighted to co-ordinate with him.
Indeed, this is cc-ed to him.

My "goal" for the current set of installation media is to allow a Debian
system to be set-up an a machine equipped with a SCSI/RAID card, no IDE
at all. I went through the boot-floppies scripts (from potato) with
fire and sword, chopping out whole blocks of code, ignoring architectures,
what-not.

I would be delighted to sync myself with someone more sane ;-).

Marc

---MAV
                       Linguists Do It Cunningly
Marc A. Volovic                                          marc@bard.org.il