Re: udpkg in busybox

Glenn McGrath wrote:
> The other thing is that the "official" udpkg will probably want to stay
> standalone, so changes to debian cvs udpkg may have to be manually fixed
> in busybox cvs as well to keep things in sync. Thats no big deal though
> i can do that.

I don't see why this would be necessary. I'm pretty sure Randolph
wouldn't mind moving it into busybox to save 6k.

Erik: udpkg is roughly equivilant to
	dpkg --force-essential --force-overwrites --force-conflicts
	--force-dodgy-status-file-updating --force-no-postinst-scripts
	:-)
So a user running it on their desktop is in for a rude surprise..

--
see shy jo