Re: modutils udeb

Hi David,

David Whedon wrote:

> Ug, there are two potential problems I see.
> 1. The patch I made was against 2.4.1-1, not 2.4.1-2, a solutions to that is to
> adjust the patch manually, or manually apply the parts that need help, and then
> be kind enough to post a new diff (one against 2.4.1-2) to the BTS.

Sorry for the nuisance. I have been careless about the version number it
seems. Why wasn't your patch applied in new modutils? It doesn't seem to
be impedimental in any way.

I'll apply it and then post the new diff against the BTS.

> 2. cutting and pasting patches from the BTS is prone to error (tabs turn into 4
> spaces, > turns into &gt etc.). That is a pain to fix.  Using wget to grab it
> gives tabs instead of spaces, but all the &gt's still exist, no fun.

Ouch. I'd found the one from the mailing list for good :)

Thanks for your help,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr