Re: Debian Boot CVS: joeyh

David Whedon wrote:
> > Log message:
> > well the syslimux floppy boots now. Kernel mounts the root filesystem and
> > there it hangs. Puzzling..
>
> I never got a chance to test rootskel.  It is possible something is wrong with
> it.  I'll be able to look at it later tonight.

I had actually forgotten to include it, but including it doesn't help.

The system works great via make demo, and I _think_ I have properly
configured syslinux to boot using /linuxrc.

One problem I noticed is that rootskel didn't include proc (at least not
for those of us who use cvs update -P), but I've fixed that and it
didn't help.

--
see shy jo