Re: task problem

Le mer 31 jan 2001 à 08:52:36 -0500, Adam Di Carlo écrivait :
> Which task package are you referring to?
>
> Why would a task package remove ppp ?
>
> Please take it up with the task package maintainer -- this stuff is
> not the responsibility of the boot-floppies team.

	:-)) Hmmm, if you take a look at the thread, you'll see that
*I* am the maintainer of task package! I sent this post here 'cause
I've been told I could find some help.

	As I received no response, not even saying I was in the wrong
place (I don't blame anybody), I posted here the results of my
investigations, trying to clarify the point. I just don't know if my
problem is related with the boot process, or if it's a "bug" in an
unidentified package dependency definition, so I try all the sources
of help I can try, looking desperately for a clue.

	This problem is blocking me since two weeks now, preventing me
to send the promised custom CD to my customer. If this list is not the
wright place, just tell me and I'll give up. But please, don't give me
answers without reading my original post first. I feel very disappointed.

	I'm not a newbe trying to make his brand new graphic card
working under Linux. I'm a professional concerned with the promotion
of Debian and I have a serious problem now. I'm familiar with hot
lines and support team, and I could understand if you just tell me
"We had a look at your problem, it appears that we are not concerned."

	Sorry for the inconvenience,

--
                                O. Delemar, CS-SI. ATHESA
                CEA/CENG, Bat. T, 17 Av. des Martyrs, GRENOBLE