Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies by walters

On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 20:52, Chris Tillman wrote:
> Cool! I had gotten tired of waiting for all that kernel building and
> had commented them out in my copy.

Yeah, I don't understand why bootprep.sh has to make a kernel image at
boot-floppies build time; it seems far easier to get an actual
kernel-image package into the Debian archive.  But, since I don't
understand it and I don't have time to fix it, commenting it out in the
Makefile in my local copy is easiest.