Re: re woddy install instruction suggestion

justin cunningham wrote:
> Hi, I suggest someone go through the install walk-through after making
> changes since many of the links fail.  I understand this document
> changes frequently so maybe look at the procedure as 'best practice'
> when uploading the new content.  Thanks, Justin
> PS:  the instructions are important to us new users :)

Why don't you help by wading through the text on your own and
reporting problems wherever you find some.  The install manual
is even available through anonymouse CVS, see
http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/README-CVS for details.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.