[patch] Brazlian portuguese (pt_BR) documentation update (welcome.sgml)

Hi,

I'm going to update all the brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) translation of
the installation manual. By now, I bring welcome.sgml up-to-date with
the original english version.

The attached file is a gzipped patch against the latest CVS version of
this translation. The CVS version actually is well out-of-date. I've
used the actual CVS version of the original english SGML source a a
basis for this translation.

Could someone apply apply this one please ?

--
André Luís Lopes
Utah Linuxcenter