RESCUE-FLOPPY and DRIVERS-FLOPPY

I saw a message some time ago from a translator which referred to
these two entities. They are hard wired in defaults.ent to the phrases
'Rescue Floppy' and 'Driver Floppies'. This makes them
untranslateable. The writer suggested simply replacing the entities
with the phrases so they can be properly translated as part of the
text. Is there any objection to my doing that? I can't imagine why
they needed to be entities in the first place.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |