Bug in docs: Foreign letters from dbootstrap menus

Hi,

I just compiled a set of Danish docs, and noticed that entities generated
from dbootstrap menus have broken foreign letters. So e.g. the menu
originally being:
   ``Vælg tastaturudlægning''
now appear as:
   ``V&230;lg tastaturudl&230;gning''
in the compiled docs (all formats).
I checked that German docs have the same problem (and probably all others).

The allready strings gets mangled in the file messages_da.ent.

(Yes, 'make check-depends' says my system is up-to-date - except busybox,
where the proper version was not available at the time of testing)

Sincerely,
Claus Hindsgaul

--
Claus Hindsgaul