PowerPC i18n Success!

I just built and ran the i18n b-f on PowerPC.

I didn't do a full install, maybe tomorrow night. But I went through a
few steps, everything seemed to be functional.

The only cosmetic thing I noticed was on the splash screen, there was
a # symbol over on the right side, and a line of :'s. When I chose
Restart the Installation System, the :'s disappeared and the # moved
along with the highlight. I tried it again and the :'s came back.

This is a great accomplishment, it will make Debian accessible to many
more people!

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |