Re: b-f mess... ah, you know :)

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:47:00PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:03:39AM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> > > You must provide localization to the debiandoc-sgml package.
> > > If this doesn't make it into Woody, we'll have to inhibit CA
> > > documentation build for woody, so act quickly, please.
> > Duh, I wish I had known this in advance. I'll see if I can do it during
> > the weekend, and I'll try to persuade aj to accept the changes.
>
> Ok, see #123982.
>
> Does anyone know if Ardo is quick with uploads?

That totally depends on the urgency.  Right now I'm in a mood to fix as much
as possible for the freeze, so expect a higher rate of uploads than normal.

Expect the CA stuff in debiandoc-sgml with urgency=high.  But please also contact
aj to make him aware of this urgently needed upload.

Thanks,
Ardo