woody CD not passing 'cdrom' argument

Package: debian-cd

My testing with install from woody based on a 3.0.17 CD which bbennet
was kind enough to suppy me with lead me to discover that the official
CD-rom sets do *not* set the 'cdrom' bootargument !

Please do set this boot argument by default on all of the bootable
CDs.  This will optimize the install process for official CD-ROMs and
make it faster and less confusing to install.  You can test out how
this works by adding 'cdrom' to the kernel boot-arguments when booting
from CD.