DeMuDi installation hangs when booting

I hope this is the correct adress for my problem. If this is not the case please excuse me and maybe you could tell me the correct one.

Ok, i wanted to install DeMuDi, dowloaded the RAW-file and wrote it to a CD. But because the CD was not bootable i just created Boot-Disks from the rescue.bin, root.bin and driver-1.bin in "/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/3.0.0-200107-30/images-1.44".
So far so good.
But when booting the rescue disk the system hags. I cannot do anything but push my reset-button.
The last to lines I can see are:

NCR53c406a: no available ports found
sym53c416.c: Version 1.0.0

I do not have any SCSI controllers or devices.
It is a PIII 550 with 128MB RAM

I do not know if this is all the information you need. Please tell me if you need more.
I hope you can help me with this, because I reall want to get rid of SuSE and want to use DeMuDi.

Lots of Thanks