Re: Boot floppier reiserfs for mac?

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 03:31:56PM +0100, MaX wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 December 2001 03:27, Chris Tillman wrote:
>
> > You won't ever find it with potato, it's somewhat experimental in
> > woody.
>

> I 've no problem to migrate in woody,  but, where i can found this reiserfs
> boot floppies for mac?

I don't know a thing about reiserfs - could someone point me to some
info so I can document it? -- since it seems to work AFAIK.

But anyway, the woody powerpc boot-floppies are in my sig. There is no
special version of reiser for mac, just get the powerpc installation set.

--
*--v------ Installing Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 For PowerPC -----v----*
|  <http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-     |