Re: Installation Manual: lines go outside of paper

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 09:31:25PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Nico Karrer <karrer@eek.ee.ethz.ch> writes:
>
> > I just looked at the Intel x86 Installation Manual
> > (..../stabel/i386/install.en.pdf) and noticed that in some pages the
> > text goes over the border of the page. This is the case for directory
> > pathes, especially from page 33 to 39.
>
> This is a debiandoc-sgml bug.
>
> But on the assumption that it probably won't be fixed, Chris, is there
> anything we can do in the source SGML to work around this?  Perhaps
> not have all that directory path in the name of the link (but still in
> the link itself so that it works)?  Is this doable without making it
> neigh-impossible to maintain the file name list?
>
> --
> ...Adam Di Carlo..<adam@onshore-devel.com>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>

I implemented a fix in woody's defaults.ent, it seems to work (no
complaints). I can do the same thing in potato, if we're still working
on it.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |