Re: preliminary results for b-f

> Problems:
>
> - dbootstrap needs to be taught what the reduced set of languages is,
>   it's offering a bunch of languages which aren't available on the disk
>   (pass langs_root to dbootstrap-lc make and use that)

I gave that one a try, and umm, in the interest of time maybe someone
else should do it.  If you know python you can probably do this, I
tried for about an hour with no success, I know no python.  I think
the approach is to look in :

utilities/dbootstrap/langs/ver2.py

and make it respect the langs_root variable in config when it creates
langs.c

-David