Re: LC build failing

#include <hallo.h>
Adam Di Carlo wrote on Sat Oct 27, 2001 um 12:53:35AM:

> i18n/LC build of boot-floppies is failing.  Guess its time to look at
> cutting bloat or whatever on i386...  Perhaps the mklibs.py library
> reduction would make up the difference?  Too bad people haven't fixed
> that script so it worked in a more maintainable and xplatform way...
>
> E: rootcompact.bin is larger than root1440compact.bin (1691420 > 1474560)

*gg* I have had the same problem. I ignored the Build-Deps and didn't
install the -pic lib packages, so mklibs.{py,sh} just copied the
original files instead of baking the reduced versions.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<DeVries> Wann kommt Debian3.0? Jemand n ungefähres oder genaues Datum parat?
<Alfie> DeVries: Wenn es fertig ist.