Re: [d-i] today's treecompare

On Sat Oct 20, 2001 at 01:40:42PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Have you guys thought about moving to busybox /bin/sh rather than ash?
> > Or do you do that already?  Or something else?
>
> It wasn't quite a posix shell last time I checked. That was a while ago
> though.

busybox has a version of ash in it now.  We have made a number of changes
and add features like full command line editing, and tab completion, while
still making it a fair bit smaller then the current ash package.  There may
be a few more things needed, but I'm already using it for several projects
and it is working just great for me...

 -Erik