Re: Fwd: cvs access problem (Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 07:17:26PM +0200)

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 11:50:02AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Oh, I should have continued, pserver is illegal for folks who have
> shell accounts on klecker.

I thought I fixed it but no, I didn't. Sorry for changing again, but it
definitely doesn't work, even using ext:ssh

[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$ export
CVSROOT=:ext:ericvb@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$ cvs ci -m "Sync'ed with
canonical version" post-install.sgml
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$

What is this all about ? What's the problem ??