boot-floppies 3.0.15

Boot-floppies 3.0.15 source packages has been uploaded and sources
have been tagged.  i386 and PowerPC versions are building at this
moment and should be uploaded shortly.

Builder must use debootstrap 0.1.15.5 (or better), and should use
busybox 0.60.1-7 or better.

This upload is pressing, since base has changed, and the new
debootstrap accomodates that change.  The 3.0.14 version of the
boot-floppies no longer works.

Apart from those changes, there are numerous other improvements in
this system.  We now support installation via FTP.  I rewrote most of
the explanatory messages which appear on the top of the main menu.  We
use more busybox utilities, saving space (ifconfig/route).  There have
been numerous translation updates, documentation updates, porting
improvements (s390 in particular) and build fixes.