bitte keine weiteren mails mehr,danke

----- original Nachricht --------

Because, espcially, of the ppp change in base, we urgently need this
new debootstrap.  With Ethan's patches, I've put together 0.1.15.5.
It fixes many bugs but I need testing on it.

I build an i386 version, and source is at

On replies and reports, please CC me directly.

I also attach the diff from the .4 version.

 debootstrap (0.1.15.5) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * From Ethan Benson:
   * pipe yes output into dpkg runs inside install_debs() this way on_exit
     works in --boot-floppies mode. (Closes: #112842, #115481)
   * Add libpcap0 to base, ppp depends on it now. (Closes: #114056)
 .
   * From Adam Di Carlo:
   * Potato installation on non-i386 was broken, need libc6
     (closes: #112778); however, there are other ways the Potato base
     install doesn't represent quite what Potato boot-floppies would
     consider base
   * apply patch from Tommi Virtanen which improves the 'smallyes'
     function; apparently this fixes a console-tools postinst loop,
     although I haven't seen that (closes: #115581)
   * get rid of some line continuators in potato and woody scripts, they
     were obscuring some problems

--

--- original Nachricht Ende ----

--
Tipp: Neuer Gewinnspiel-Service sorgt fuer Furore!
Wer hier nicht gewinnt, dem ist nicht mehr zu helfen...

http://shortwin.de/index.cfm?pp_ID=18648