Re: Extra dependancy.

Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 11:07:47AM +1300 wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 03:33:01AM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
> [snip]
> > If this is a major headache, please, let me know. (I'm not subscribed.)
>
> Can someone please let me know whats going on here, I'd like to know if I
> should revert my changes, or if this has been fixed for 3.0.15.
>
> I realise that I made a change with bad timing, and I'm willing to undo
> that, if someone would just say that is what should happen.

As far as I know the only thing that will need to change is
debootstrap, not boot-floppies.  boot-floppies don't do ppp
(unfortunate, but true).  The base system does.  If ppp now depends on
libpcap0 then dbootstrap just needs to add that to the list of base
packages.

Anyone else care to comment?

-David