Re: message to remove boot cd

greetings to all.

after having sent the message below i naively figured that there could be a
situation where the user has not set up his hard disk to be bootable.

so i believe that the message displayed is conditional.
the hd will be checked for bootability.
IF (hard disk is bootable) {
    message 1 appears
} ELSE {
    message 2 appears
}

==> message 1
 ----------------------------
     Debian is about to reboot and continue this installation.

     - To reboot from the hard disk, please remove any boot media
 (boot-floppy, boot-CD, etc.) that you started with right NOW!
     - To re-install from the beginning (and abort this installation),
ensure
 your boot media remains in its drive.

     Reboot the system?
 ----------------------------

==> message 2
 ----------------------------
     Debian is about to reboot and continue this installation.

     Note: You haven't set the hard disk to boot.

     - To continue with installing from the boot media you used(boot-floppy,
boot-CD, etc.), ensure it remains in its drive.
     - To make your hard disk bootable, ...<people, please help me complete
the action task here>....

     Reboot the system?

ram
linux newbie