Re: boot-floppies, busybox size reduction status

Hi all!

On 5 Oct 2001, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Yes, please don't try making a change to base like this at this point
> in the freeze.  It's just going to have to be a problem we have in
> woody.  busybox package needs to be tuned to boot-floppies use -- it
> might be inconvenient to others but we just need to make comprimises
> here so things keep moving forward quickly enough.

Yes I do agree that such a change would just mean some more work (as if
there is not enough to be done yet). Still I think having a busybox
package available with all functions built in would be nice.

So, why not building a busybox-all package that has everything built in?

Kind regards,
Jens

--
Wenn der Prophet nicht zum Berg kommt, muss der Berg zum Propheten kommen.