Re: mylex SCSI

	As far as I know, the only best way is to install to a regular SCSI drive on a standalone host and then setup the support through a kernel compile.  However I have the same card and plan on installing Debian to it, I will make a custom 2.2 kernel for the debian-boot floppy disks and let you know how it goes.

David