Problem during installation

Hi, I had chosen Debian as my new OSbut I cant install it...I have a problem in the step of ``Instalar el núcleo del sistema operativo y los módulos'' (i think is "Install OS Kernel and packages") well, the thing is that when I put the CD nº1 it asks for the rescue floppy (¿?)and if I put CD nº2 it ask for a filr rescue.bin,when i manually select the location of file, it turns be be nothing in there...
Well, more details of the situation are: HD is the secondary master of 3.2Gb with a linux native partition of 2.5Gb and a swap one of 700Mb, and I boot the system fron the CD nº1...
Please HELP ME!!
(by the way, I worked for about a year in an ISP and costumers say Debian is the most efficient linux for networking...congratulations!)

Martin Gonzalez
Buenos Aires - Argentina
mgonzalez@millic.com.ar