bf-3.0.13 strangeness

Hi,

>From memory, when I tested the 3.0.12 bf I ended with much more
stuff installed than with bf 3.0.13. So I just redo my 3.0.13 install.
And here it is :

1 - If in the 2nd stage install you answer no to running tasksel and no
to runnig dselect, you ended with just the base system.

2 - now, il you just enter tasksel, don't select any task, get out
(Finish),
do not enter dselect, apt want to install 31.8Mb of archives which
gives 89.7Mb unpacked... (cpp, gcc (2.95 & 3.0 version) + libs, strace,
python-base, locales, dpkg-dev, nfs-common, nfs-kernel-server, ssh
etc....).

- In installation 1, after installation, if you run tasksel, don't
select
anything, get out, nothing more is installed.

Any idea ?

PS : /var/log/installer.log is useless. Try "grep tasksel
/var/log/installer.log"