Re: fail to boot on harddrive with a Performa 6400

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:27:24PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:

> But, quik would prevent you from having to do any of that if it was working
> on your machine. Which version of quik and boot-floppies are you using? I
> think Ethan did some work last month on it, though I can't locate it in CVS
> to check.

all boot-floppies are doing right now is setting boot-device and
installing the quik bootblock, nothing more.  that will not be enough
on most machines (and thus they will be rendered unbootable), but
should work some of the time on 7200, 7300 and 7600s.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/