Changes: boot-floppies (3.0.12) unstable; urgency=low
* Falk Hueffner:
- Alpha documentation updates.
- Fix netboot (patch provided by Goswin Brederlow
- Fix Ruffian MILO disk.
* Eduard Bloch:
- for arches != powerpc or sparc, allow not just msdos floppies, but also
vfat, fat, or minix. Note that this does not imply that the kernels
we build with support these, however
- dbootstrap: when making a reiserfs partition (for booting), help the
user by making sure the partition is big enough
- rescue.sh: changed to set the flavor in boot message and install.sh,
so System.map gets the right filename.
* David Kimdon
update German translation, patch from Eduard Bloch <email@example.com>
* Adam Di Carlo
- fix some build problems, especially affecting USE_LANG_CHOOSER
(which still isn't quite working yet)
- fix problem where PCMCIA modules weren't being shipped
- 'make cleanarchive' cleans the download directory only
- sparc, powerpc, mips, mipsel build with libc 2.2.4
* Gerhard Tonn
- s390 changes; boot floppies should build now on s390.
* Ethan Benson
- PowerMac uses linux (read i386) keycodes now, use i386 keymaps.
This still needs a fixed -pmac kernel, but console-data in woody
requires that anyway.
- Fix formatting error in debian/changelog that was
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.