CRC error

I bought a Advanced Linux Handbook from the Newsagent and Debian Linux came
with it. The CDs are bootable. I have redhat installed at the moment. I want
to look at Debian.

I boot the CD and the install menu comes up. Press enter to start and it
decompresses the Kernel. When it starts loading it comes up with a CRC error
and that's it. The computer is a P3-733 Soyo MB 128 meg ram, no sound or
scsi, just a network card, 32 meg TNT video card.

Any ideas

Looks like CDs were done by Australian Personal Computer Magazine.

Justin