Re: [BusyBox] BusyBox 0.52 wget broken

On Tue Jul 24, 2001 at 08:43:49AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> With the bug, debootstrap ends on mipsel with strange errors and wget
> fails with a segmentation fault.  After applying the patch from cvs
> and rebuilding busybox, rebuilding the initrd, rebuilding the kernel
> image, rebooting, wget and debootstrap work satisfying.  So yes, I
> believe that Matt was wrong.

Matt and I have talked about this a bit.  I'm on vacation at the moment
in Yellowstone National Park, and it turns out that if I spend another
second on this computer, my wife is going to divorce me.  I'll be back
on Saturday.  Matt has my permission to NMU as needed to resolve things,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org, andersen@lineo.com