libm on root-filesystem?

Hi,

in my effort to save about any byte disposable to get the
alpha-root-fs on a floppy, I'd like to ask the following: what does
libm do on the root-disk? First of all: these are the binaries using
libm (if i did not miss one):

/bin/nano-tiny (aka edit)
/sbin/cfdisk
/sbin/dbootstrap

The interesting thing about these is that they all use slang/newt. I
also checked which dynamic symbols there are in libm, as those should
be (after the library reduction) the ones actually used by the
programs or libraries (or did I get something wrong?). I found
functions like "asinh", "lgamma" and "erf" which are pretty advanced
stuff for a rootdisk :)

Doesn't the reduction work? Or are there spots in libslang referring
to all those math-function? Or did I get it all wrong?

CU
    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>