where can I get boot2_2.tgz? (or bootdebs?)

I'm trying to install woody from floppies. I connect to the net with a
modem (ppp). As I understand it, this is possible only after installing
the base.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0107/msg00401.html has an address
where presumably I can get bootdebs, but I'm getting 403 errors.

I found:

But it's missing from

Also: http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/binary-i386/base/
has only one file. Is it really supposed to be that way?

The reason I want to install woody is because I need X version 4.x for my
video card.

I am happy to help test woody's install, but if there is a better way for
my to install debian with X version 4.x I'll do that.

PS. I'm subscribed, so no need to CC. but if you want to reply to me, it's
.com not .cm (I hate munging my address, but I have an infinite number of
them, and I already get way too many identical copies of each peice of
spam, one to each address that escaped to the wild + a few that were
made up by someone.)