Re: question about X-configuration of debian from newbie.

This question is appropriate for debian-user, debian-boot only handles the
base install (which doesn't include X). It is best to send to only one list
first rather than cross-posting to multiple.  I'm forwarding to
debian-user, and I can suggest the package 'xf86setup' and the program
XF86Setup.

-David