Re: how can I test translation

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 06:01:02PM +0300, Nikolay Hristov wrote:
> hi
>
> I've done a part of bulgarian translation of .pot file and I want to
> test it. I've done it in koi8-r encoding because cp1251 is not supported
> yet. I don't know how to see if it works? I mean to build resc and root
> floppies and to test them.
> make build creates boot & root floppies but in english, and I can't
> choose languages to test. in config I've changed USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSE =
> true but this have no effect at all.
> Sorry if questions are stupid.

They are not.

I think you should set USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSER to false and set language code
to yours (in `config') - this will be the easiest way. However you are
not guaranteed to succeed. I haven't used lang-specific floppies
for ages and I'm not sure if that still works.

If this doesn't work out of the box, you'll need some shell/makefile
knowledge to make it work.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany