Re: Should you use dietlibc for installation and rescue disks?

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:42:32 +0300
"Juhapekka Tolvanen" <juhtolv@st.jyu.fi> wrote:

> It seems, that Mandrake Linux is going to use dietlibc:
>
> http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc/mandrakesoft.txt
>
> Here is a homepage of dietlibc:
>
> http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc/
>
> P.S: I do not subscribe to these lists. I am smart enough to read
> mailinglist archives via WWW, but you Cc: to me, if you want.

i guess glibc, uclibc and dietlibc each have their place, it would be good if the build system could easily handle building with either one of these (assuming the package works with each of them).

Or is there a way to do that already ?

Glenn