Re: BusyBox 0.52 uploaded to unstable

On Mon Jul 09, 2001 at 06:04:37PM +0100, Richard Hirst wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 03:29:25AM -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:
> > I just released busybox 0.52 and new busybox packages are now sitting
> > in incoming.  Things look quite solid, but some actual testing with the
> > boot floppies is probably needed before this gets moved into woody and
> > becomes part of the boot floppies.
> Works fine in boot-floppies for hppa.

Excellent!  Thanks for the report Richard.  I vote we move busybox 0.52 into
the woody boot floppies then.  I already had about 1/2 of the changes for
0.52's in the patch for the 0.51 package, and the patch was getting
cumbersomely large.  This will make things much easier for me to maintain.

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org, andersen@lineo.com