cvs commit to base-config/debian by joeyh
time: Tue Jul 3 17:13:51 PDT 2001
* Added backtracking support to base-config.
* Renumbered the lib/ scripts so they start at 10. (cvs hates me)
* Backtrack from apt-get to stage 50 (tasksel) if it fails, to let the
user change their package selections in case something is just not
working out or they are too low on disk space.
* Attempted to clarify the GMT question; tzsetup does not set the
hardware clock, it just lets you specify if it is set to GMT or not.
* Fixed tzsetup to not run hwclock.sh until after the timezone files have
been set up. If it's run before that point, and the hw clock is on
localtime, the time gets screwed up because hwclock does not apply the
proper reverse timezone offset to counteract the timezone setting. At
least, I think that's what's going on. Anyone really understand this
stuff? Thanks to Matt Kraai for bringing this to my attention.
* Fixed bashism in 90finalmessages.
* Updated korean translation from Eungkyu Song <email@example.com>
* Added -g flag to tzsetup.
* Reset SHELL in base-config after the script SHELL hack.
changed: TODO changelog control templates