Re: 'current' Woody disks missing pcmcia modules.

"Reid Sutherland" <reid@thirddimension.net> writes:

> 	I've been REALLY horny to install Debian on my laptop for ages
> now and I just noticed some nice disks sitting in woody's dir.  I tried
> them, and woohoo updated pcmcia-cs to fix my Xircom CBE problems, but
> where's the drivers?!?!

We're waiting for pcmcia-modules-* packages which work with the kernel
images in woody.  Sorry.

> What do I need to do to get the drivers so I can install the rest of the
> system via apt-get?

Hmm.  Well, if you can download the kernel-source and pcmcia-source
packages you should be able to build your own kernel and
pcmcia-modules packages.

I'm hoping we have pcmcia resolved in the 3.0.8 version of
boot-floppies.  The support is all there, just some package sync
issues need to be resolved.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>