Re: Problems installing on new iBook dual USB

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:21:54PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:

> I'm pretty sure he corrected bugs on handling of ATA (IDE) disks also, and

mac-fdisk in woody works perfectly with ata disks now that the `i'
command is fixed.

> other refinements like going to a two-level command scheme (first choose/get
> info on disks, then choose/get info on partitions for the chosen disk).

what would you need that for?  you select the disk you want to
partition on the command line: mac-fdisk /dev/hda and all it deals
with is /dev/hda, as it should.

mac-fdisk is no longer broken, lets not fix it until it is.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/