Re: b-f build, with debootstrap-0.1.12

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:13:12PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Richard Hirst <rhirst@linuxcare.com> writes:
>
> >   scripts/rootdisk/SMALL_BASE_LIST_all will need a new entry for woody.debs
> > for debootstrap-0.1.12.  Havn't committed, because I don't know if all archs
> > have 0.1.12 in place yet.
>
> Assume yes.  The only lagging arch is powerpc and I can take care of
> that one.
>
> Can you explain what is in this file?

woody.debs is basically the list of debs that debootstrap will install to
set up the target system.  It has special case handling for particular
architectures.  Until recently it was part of the woody' script, but
has been split off in to a seperate file.  Done to make supporting the
--print-debs option easier, I guess.

Richard