terminal types, cfdisk

Hi,
  root.bin has terminfo entries only for "ansi" and "linux".  busybox
init defaults to TERM=linux, but overwrites that with TERM=vt102 if
on a serial console.  Attempts to run cfdisk with TERM= set to a
value for which there is no terminfo result in:

S-Lang Error: Unknown Error Code
SLcurses_initscr: init failed

So, should busybox set TERM=ansi on serial consoles, or should root.bin
include terminfo for vt102?

When cfdisk fails due to bad termtype, you get this this dialog

        +-----------------+ Invalid Partition Table +-----------------+
        | cfdisk has failed while trying to repartition your disk.    |
        | That may mean your disk's partition table is corrupt, or    |
        | your disk is `factory clean'.                               |
        | It often helps to wipe out your disk's current partition    |
        | table and run cfdisk again.                                 |
        | WARNING: You will lose any data currently on that disk.     |
        | Are you sure you want me to do this?                        |
        |                     <Yes>       <No>                        |

The default is <yes>, which seems rather dangerous, at least.  I didn't
think the text was very clear either, "Are you sure..." usually follows
you making some choice, which you havn't here.  The last line might
better read  "Do you want me to wipe the disk partition table?", with
the WARNING line below it, rather than above.

Richard