install manual todo

FYI, my rough thoughts on the install manual todo:

 - we should merge chapters ch-inst-methods and ch-rescue-boot; don't
   focus on describing everything, but rather traverse it by the
   installation method.  Basically, merge ch-inst-methods into
   ch-rescue-boot.

 - Description of Installation System Files should be moved to an
   appendix at the back

 - partitioning chapter should be questioned I guess.. shouldn't it
   occur as a section in the partition step of dbootstrap ?

 - dbootstrap stuff needs to be fully reviewed so it's up-to-date with
   Woody

Is anyone able to take care of this?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>